The technology has made the life easier. The phone has been a good friend of man these days. The new models of phone in the market had made the man choosy. If you have the android phone and thinking to switch to iPhone. Then you may have the problem for copying contents, notes, and other information. Today here we are sharing you the idea of import Google contacts for managing all the things from another phone to iPhone.
Maybe for the longer time, we were managing all our contacts via Gmail and google calendar. If you are jumping everything from google to Apple (iCloud) then you can relay the contacts and calendar then manage them. It is also a hard decision to manage everything on google or iCloud personally or professionally, but you may have some reasons besides that. Whatever your reason is but today we are going to share the idea how to transfer Google contacts to the iPhone.
Import Google contacts on iPhone
Let’s assume you are going to and open a new account set the Gmail on your phone.If you have already google account then you can skip to the next section.
- Step 1: On the iPhone, in the move to the Settings tab > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and select Add Account.
- Step 2: You can Tap on the Google logo, seen the screen for creating a new Google account.
- Step 3: Put your Gmail and password and enter to the Sign in button to proceed.
- Step 4: Authentic the iOS for accessing various aspects of the Google account and tap on the accepted button.
- Step 5: Now you can choose the items that you would like to import from google to iPhone including email, contacts, calendar and notes too.
In case you have already signup ( set up) the Google account on your iPhone
If you have done so, it would be quicker and easier to import the pieces of information from the google to iPhone. You can follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Settings panel on your iPhone > then to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and select Gmail account.
- Step 2: Make sure that you turn Contacts on. Now your contacts will be automatically imported from Google.
Fell free to contact us regarding the technical issues as well as the topics over our website. we are ready to help you in any way. Do comment for questions we will answer you as soon as possible.
Check also: SEMRush: Best SEO tool for Google, Bing & more